Sunday, November 21, 2010

31-28...Phew!

I have been quite busy recently with various projects, and I was ready for a break late this afternoon.  So I watched the New England Patriots football game on TV.

They were playing at home against the Indianapolis Colts -- two of the best quartebacks in the league going head to head.  But our quarterback has better hair than their quarteback.  (Nah nah nah Nah nah nah....)

Well, if you watched the game, you know that the Patriots had a fairly nice lead going into the 4th quarter.  But then it took an ugly turn.

With about half a minute to go in the game, I fully expected a Colts victory....or a tie at the very least.  But then Peyton Manning threw that beautiful interception and the Patriots had squeaked out another one.

I would write more wonderful things about this victory, but I do have relatives that live in the Indianapolis area.  I would not want them to feel that I was gloating at all.  There is no sense in rubbing it in.

Oh, sweet victory!

(Postscript:  But to be completely fair, I do think that Tom Brady should get a haircut.)

No comments: