Thursday, September 9, 2010

Two Wedding Tidbits Featuring the Nephews

Tidbit #1:  I didn't ask Debbie's permission to post this, but here is her Facebook status from last Saturday:

So, we are in the truck today talking about their cousin Matt's wedding that we are going to today. Josh said that when he gets married he wants to have the ceremony on a beach. Zack said, "Me too because then I can have the girl I am going to marry wear a bikini...it can be a white one!"

The second "tidbit" has to do with Josh.

Josh danced with a beautiful blonde at the wedding reception.  (She was probably in her 20's.)  It was a fast song, and he was quite the ham on the dance floor.  I'm not sure where he gets it, as his father is so sedate and mellow.  (Ha!)

I guess the gal was out dancing with a couple other gals, and Josh just kind of joined them.

OK, so he was put up to it by his father and his grandfather (as in "Derf").  I believe there was a bribe involved.  I'm not sure that the bribe was really necessary, though, as it appeared that Josh was having a great time.

Speaking of Joshua -- it's his 12th birthday today.  Happy Birthday, Josh!

No comments: