Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our Hip Household

A few weeks ago I wrote about how Lew went slightly over his text message limit on his cell phone.  We did not have an unlimited plan...

Until tonight!

We added an additional line -- my parents' cell phone -- to our plan this evening and decided to take the plunge into the world of unlimited texting.  I must admit that this decision was made easier when I realized texts received are counted toward your limit -- not just the ones you send!  So, when their grandkids text them, my parents can rest assured that they aren't going to get a cell phone bill for several hundred dollars. 

Actually, Lew and I get the bill, but we would certainly pass such a bill on to them, believe you me!

But, as I said, it's not a concern now, so....

Text away!

No comments: