Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fill in the Blanks

September....it's over.... already.  Hard to believe.

So this means that I've been blogging for nine months now.  To commemorate this occasion, I am offering a little quiz to see what you have learned from reading "Mainely Tracy."  Perhaps you knew some of these things before reading my blog.  Perhaps not.  Either way, good luck!

1)  Lew wore a special article of clothing to Matt's wedding.  It was a _______ that belonged to _______.

2)  My father is a frequent guest blogger.  He calls himself _______ and signs off with the saying _______.

3)  Matt and Emily have a pet cat named _______.

4)  I am claiming that our household is now "hip" because we have _______.

5)  Our nephew Zack gave Lew _______ as a birthday gift.

6)  Our nephew Josh's Little League team was known as _______.  (They won the town championship!)

7)  When we take walks, Lew and I sometimes play a game that we made up.  It's called _______.

8)  Our family's prayer warrior is my cousin.  Her name is _______.

9)  My parents celebrated their _______-th wedding anniversary this summer.

10)  The "_______" is a fancy name my father uses for Pepper's litter box.

BONUS)  "If Victor's x-ray looks _______, don't medicate."  This is a way of remembering the order of _______ numerals.

(Postscript:  So, how did you do?  Thanks for reading my blog!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I did super poorly! But, I DO remember the 50th Anniversary!!!