Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Worked a Long Day: The Sequel

I haven't really written about my job on my blog.  I work diligently while I'm at work, but my job isn't where I find fulfillment.

I have thought about what would be the ideal job for me.  Here are some things that would be fun:

1) Make new designs with Legos.  I think people really get paid to do that.

2) Write book reviews.  I would read an entire book and write a review just about every day if I knew that I could earn a living doing that!

3) Write movie reviews.  This would be fun, but not as fun as the books.

4) Usher for the Portland Sea Dogs.  I love baseball, and it would be a blast to work for a team.

5)  Super model.

OK...so that last one is a joke.  But I have often said that "super model" is my backup career.  Nobody has ever taken me seriously!  I wonder why that is....

1 comment:

Hip Guy said...

I can see the super model thing. You are a "hottie".