Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dad: Unedited X

(I stayed home from work today.  Fever.  Did the "lots of fluid and rest" thing.  Feeling much better now.  I told Dad to have his post finished early, and he came through.  I know that you all have been anxiously awaiting for almost 24 hours for this.  Thanks for your patience.  Enjoy! -- Tracy)

Howdy!  Derf here!

I'm a day late with my blogging this week.  You daily readers already know this from last night's "Mainely Tracy."

To the anonymous person who commented on last week's blog -- I KNOW who you are.  Your point is well taken, but I think I look great as the driver of the Bantam.  Don't get any further ideas!!

Today has been busy as we arose at 6:30 to get haircuts at 8:00 a.m.  Every four weeks we make the trip for haircuts.  It makes sense to go early as the first customers.  Early in and early out.  No waiting around for other clients.

Upon returning home I read the paper as I doze off in and out of consciousness as I get my morning nap.  Refreshing indeed!

Summer seems to be a thing of the past as we have gone from a heat wave to fall temperatures in a matter of days.  Mt. Washington in New Hampshire had snow in the last two days.

I was able to mow our scorched lawn today.  This is the first mowing since about July 3rd.  Usually I mow every week or so, depending on the weather.  I am quite thankful that I did not have to mow many times this summer.  Once more should take us to winter.  Yippee!!

I can't wait to start plowing our driveway.  Pray for a mild winter.

I'm shutting down as I must go pick up Josh from football practice.  Deb will get Zack while I get Josh as Glen has a firemen's meeting.

I've covered a lot of topics and none seem exciting.

I can't be great all the time.

Toodle Pip!  Derf!

No comments: