Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Father of the Groom

There were so many great moments during the past couple days that caused us to say "Isn't that wonderful how that worked out?!!"  I have great stories to tell about the wedding, and I will do that over the next few days.

But today, I am sharing some words by the father of the groom.  Lew writes in a notebook every day, and he gave me permission to post what he wrote early yesterday.  Here's Lew....

We, Tracy and I, have been praying a long time for the right girl to come into Matthew's life.  We believe that Emily is that girl.  They are both sensitive to the things of God, so now we pray that God will draw them into a closer walk with Him.  A hurricane (Earl) was predicted to hit New England this weekend.  We all prayed that it would go out to sea.  It is a beautiful day!  God is good.

Emily and Matt, September 4, 2010
....and they lived happily ever after.

No comments: