Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lew's Dream Come True

Almost exactly one year ago our church held its first annual motorcycle ride for missions.  Lew and I went to see the riders off.  That was the day that I finally decided that I should probably "let" Lew get a motorcycle.  He had talked about it before, but not very seriously, as he knew that I was against the idea.  But that day, when I saw the eagerness on his face, I realized that I can't always live in fear.  (But I haven't completely conquered my fear...I have yet to ride on the bike with him.  Maybe next season!)

Today our church held its second annual motorcycle ride for missions.  And I was thrilled that my dear husband got to participate this time.  In the following clip, the first complete bike you see is Glen with Josh on the back.  The second bike is Lew (wearing a gray jacket).  Congratulations, Sweetie!

No comments: