Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cheerios for Dinner

When we got the new cell phone for my parents the other day, the salesman asked me how often I updated my iPhone through iTunes.  I had to kind of look away -- I'm not very good about keeping up with that.

Then he said that I should do it at least once a week, so that my contacts would be synchronized between the phone and my computer.  (For those of you who are lost, "contacts" are the phone numbers and e-mail addresses, etc.)  I had never synchronized my contacts in the first place!  He was shocked to learn that I still write the information down!!

He convinced me that synchronizing the contacts was "easy."  So I tried to do it yesterday.  I messed it up pretty good.  (Gee, that written back-up came in handy, didn't it?!!)  By the time I finally went to bed (too late), I figured out how to fix it.

So after all of my activities for today, I started in again.  Actually, my "fix" worked, but it still took me forever to get it working properly.

And that is why I am having Cheerios for dinner.

No comments: