Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Visit a New Neighbor

Lew and I took about a five-minute walk today to attend a housewarming party for some new neighbors.  These "new" neighbors happen to be Ellen and her family!

Ellen is one of my closest friends from high school.  She's a Batgirl!  (You'll have to check out "my cast of characters" in case you're not up on the Batgirls....)

Anne-Marie was also there, so we were just missing Krista.  (We missed you, Krista!)

The brand new house is lovely, and I'm so happy for Ellen and her family.  And I'm also glad that she's living much closer to me than she was before!  I was joking with Anne-Marie about how she used to live in between Ellen and me, and now I live in between them.  Then we got into this whole crazy thing about how "in between" doesn't necessarily mean exactly half-way.  (That's the kind of important stuff you have to iron out in order for the world to keep on turning.)

We had a really great visit.  I ate too much, which is not unusual.  It was a really good day.

No comments: