Friday, September 16, 2011

An Unexpected Discovery

Over three months ago I wrote about how I was going to call my side of the bed The Bedruma Triangle.

I have a set of shelves by my bed, and today I decided to reorganize them.  So, of course, I had to take everything off of the shelves first.

After removing all of the items, I figured I should at least dust the shelves.  I think it had only been three years since I did that last....  Oops.  (My throat is still a little irritated.)

But I did have a happy moment while I was breathing in all that dust.  I found the vitamin that I had lost!  It was stuck half-way back on the bottom shelf.  I wondered what it was at first, but I recognized it immediately once I picked it up.

I wondered if I would come across the lost paper clip as well, but I didn't.  That may require vacuuming under the bed.  Oh, Lew....

No comments: