Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Mood Quiz

I did not plan on making this "quiz weekend" on my blog, but I will let it be so!

I feel like I'm catching a cold, but someone at church suggested it may be allergies brought on by the change of seasons.  I usually do feel this way when the seasons change, so I think my friend is onto something!

When I don't feel well, I end up in a bad mood.  Actually, I started the day in a bad mood because I didn't feel well from the get-go!  And I'm still in that bad mood.

Time for the quiz.  It is about my "mood" instead of "food."

Which of the following did not contribute to my remaining in a bad mood for most of today?
  1. The Patriots lost a game that they had led 21-0 at one point.
  2. The Red Sox lost the first game of a doubleheader against the Yankees.
  3. I had to eat leftovers for lunch.
  4. The sun was shining brightly today.
  5. I was irritated by several things that I can't share on my blog!
And the correct answer is:


OK, there are really two correct answers....

Everyone should have guessed # 4.  A beautiful day tends to brighten my mood!

And # 3 didn't contribute to my bad mood, as the leftover meal was spaghetti!  Yum!  (See... I worked food into the quiz anyway....)

So # 1, 2, and 5 managed to "bring me down" today.  Granted, # 5 contributed the most to my bad mood.  But the Patriots and the Red Sox... UGH!!!  It's just so sad....

But tomorrow is a new day!  Thank you, God!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just had to tell you we got both answers right on the mood quiz. Makes sense, really. But Wendy was the only one to get chocolate right on the previous day. I thought Derf would have been the chocolate one. Hmmmm
And the day before we didn't get it right at all. We thought you had a banana. Oh, well! We like trying to guess anyway. Sox are looking up. Yea! Aunt Jean