Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fine Dining & Entertainment

Vacation mode continues!

Lew and I went to my friend Ellen's house for a delicious dinner of burgers, pasta salad, fruit salad, corn on the cob, and apple crisp.  Also in attendance were Ellen's husband (Paul), their daughter (Laura), my friend Anne-Marie, and Anne-Marie's husband (Peter).

After eating, we played two really fun games -- both of which were new to me:
  • Apples to Apples
  • Pass the Card
I will have to devote a future blog post on how to play Pass the Card. The rules aren't too extensive.  And it's very easy to play -- the fact that I won proves it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the game Apples to Apples. I learned it in Indiana at Kathy's house. Always worth a good laugh!!!
Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

If you ever play Apple to Apple with your Aunt Jean and get the blank card just make it a Jesus card and she will pick you everytime. Just ask Heather and Heidi. It is the joke in the family.

Kathy