Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Scared My Husband

For some reason, I have started to clean my house.

Cleaning house is usually not a priority for me.  I have a very high tolerance for dirt and dust -- especially if it's my dirt and dust!

But I don't like clutter.  And I guess that's the reason I've started to clean.

Not that my house is all that cluttered.  But sometimes a few areas do get out of hand, so it's time to deal with those problem areas.

I started yesterday with the buffet in our dining room.  I did the top only.  It looks really nice now.

I didn't really tackle anything today.  I just thought about it a lot.

I told Lew that I wanted to change some things around in the house.  He was slightly alarmed until I told him that it would not require any involvement on his part.

I asked him if I have complete creative control, and he responded appropriately with a "yes" answer.

I don't expect my house cleaning project to go very quickly.  Creativity does take time, you know.

No comments: