Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Bedruma Triangle

A few months ago I posted about a lost paper clip.  It disappeared somewhere on my side of the bed.  I still haven't found it.

There is something strange happening....

I have a vitamin that I take at night, so I keep the bottle by my bed.  A couple days ago I was trying to get one vitamin out of the bottle, but two came out.  One of them dropped to the floor.  I looked and looked and looked and looked and looked and looked.

I'm still looking for it.

Fortunately, this is a vitamin that Pepper will not be interested in, so I'm not worried about her eating it.  But, the fact that it completely disappeared is quite puzzling.

I have a new name for my side of the bed.  I was going to call it the "Bed-roo-ma Triangle."  But then I realized that a slight change in spelling to "Bed-ru-ma" uses the same letters as "Bermuda."  That explains everything!

No comments: