Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Weekend Ends

The weather was beautiful for most of last week, but it rained yesterday and today.  Isn't that how life goes sometimes?

Somewhere in today's paper I read that eating a doughnut for breakfast is better than eating no breakfast at all.  Hooray!  I usually do eat a "healthy" breakfast, but maybe I should try to have more days when a doughnut will "have to do."

The Red Sox have been on a tear.  They just completed a three-game sweep of Toronto.  I think the Red Sox scored about five billion runs over those three games.  I'm exaggerating with that number, of course -- but not by much!

My laptop is on its docking station as I type this.  That means that I'm using an external keyboard.  And some of the keys are sticking -- perhaps from the humidity.  I am having to correct just about every word, so I'm going to sign off for tonight.

I do hope that ou all have a great week.  I'm typing this paragraph without making any corrections due to the sticky keys.  An wouldn't you know it, not too many letters are being left out!  It must be becaus of my speedy finges -- I'm tricking the keyboard!  Thankyou for reading "Mainely Tracy."  See you tomorrow.  Good night!

No comments: