Monday, June 6, 2011

Writer's Block

I'm staring at the computer screen wondering what to blog about today.

Should I talk about the gorgeous day we had?  Lew rode his motorcycle to work, and we took a nice walk when he got home.  (I am now 4-0 for the season in The Motorcycle Game.)

Or should I mention that I finished reading The Sherlockian?  I wrote about it on my weekly book challenge blog.

Maybe people would like to hear about how productive I was today.  I caught up on some e-mails this morning, and I also did some church treasurer work.

Would you prefer to know about my Skype session with my friend Kimmee?  It was so wonderful to chat with her and her beautiful little daughter, Jun.  We determined that we need to Skype more often.

Oh, I just can't decide what to blog about!

No comments: