Thursday, June 30, 2011

And Our Vacation Continues

Yesterday was a very educational vacation day. I learned:

1)  My Aunt Debbie irons pillowcases. She says they look nicer that way. I'm sure that they do, but does it matter once you're asleep?

2)  I can't hear. Well, I can. But I can't hear the teenager ring tone -- or the mosquito ring tone -- whatever it's called. Kelsey and her friend Ali demonstrated this fact for us last night. Kaelen played the ring tone, and the girls would raise their hands when they heard it -- always at the same time. When Nathan arrived, they added him into the demo. Boy, did the rest of us feel old.

From the previous paragraph you know that Kim, Joe, Kelsey, Ali, and Cocoa arrived safely yesterday. My Aunt Debbie had gotten in the day before, so summer is officially here.

We all went to Josh's baseball game tonight. His team will get to play again Saturday morning as a result of tonight's 7-5 victory! Josh hit another home run!! Woo hoo!!!

No comments: