Monday, January 9, 2012

This Could Be Interesting

When I signed onto my blog just now, I decided to click the button to try the new blogger interface.

After several minutes of slight panic, I finally figured out how I could switch it back to what I was used to.

But then I thought, "You chicken!"

(Sorry, chickens; I mean no offense.)

So I am now typing my first post using the new interface.

I have a question for my readers:  How do you feel about learning a new way to do something?  Especially when the old way seemed fine?

I guess the key point is the alleged improvement.

But haven't we all had our favorite product suddenly become "new and improved"?  And once we try it, we realize the "improved" just means "different" or "not as good as it was"?

I am going to give the new interface a chance.  I must admit that it has a "cleaner" look.  And it gives the promise of being faster and easier to use.

If my blog doesn't disappear into cyberspace, you can assume that I have survived yet another e-challenge.

No comments: