Friday, January 13, 2012

The Fly

Lew was already in bed last night, reading a novel on his Kindle, when he suddenly yelled to me, "I just got buzzed by a FLY!"

I had seen a fly in the bathroom the day before, but I found him belly up yesterday morning.  I was surprised to hear that another fly was loose in the house.

A few minutes after Lew's announcement, I finished getting ready for bed and then began reading on my own Kindle.

It wasn't long before I got buzzed!

But the fly made a really, really bad decision.  He decided to land right next to me on the bed.  I said, "Lew, look.  There he is."

Lew couldn't really see him, so he took my word for it.

The fly sat still for several seconds.  I slowly lifted my hand and.... Well, let's just say, that fly is buzzing no more.

No comments: