Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hmmm... What to Do Tonight?

I am not really into blogging at the moment, so I hope this post makes some sort of sense.

I'm watching the New Orleans / San Francisco game (currently early in the 4th quarter).  But my real interest is in the game that will be starting in about an hour.

I will be rooting for the New England Patriots, of course.  They are my team.  And I do hope that they win.

But if the Patriots are upset by the Broncos, will I be upset along with them?  I doubt that I will ever know the true answer to that question, as I fully expect the Pats to win.

But what if?

WHAT IF??

Okay, I'll admit it.

I am one Patriots fan that probably would not be disappointed if Tim Tebow is the quarterback celebrating on the field after tonight's game.

But still, I've got to say it:  GO PATRIOTS!

No comments: