Thursday, December 1, 2011

My NaNoWriMo Celebration

As you know from Tuesday's post, I "won" the NaNoWriMo challenge to write 50,000 words of my novel during the month of November.

HOORAY FOR ME!!!

That does call for a celebration, doesn't it?

Here's how I celebrated:  The night of my "win" was a sleepless one.  I had a terrible sore throat that kept me up.  So I felt pretty lousy yesterday.  I didn't even get out of my pajamas.  (You can ask my mother, as she commented on my attire several times.)

I slept much better last night, although I'm not feeling 100 percent yet.  And I won't be able to turn in early tonight because I have a meeting to go to.

But my sweet husband texted me earlier, asking if I would like a Hawaiian pizza for dinner.  He just walked in the door with it....

Celebration, here I come!  Smile.

No comments: