Friday, December 9, 2011

Resurfacing :)

When I woke up this morning, I realized that I had slept through the entire night.  That hadn't happened in several days due to my coughing and extremely runny nose.  I am feeling SO much better.  Yippee!  :)

My mother did a load of laundry this morning.  (The machines are in the upstairs bathroom on our side of the house.)  The load was in the dryer by the time I took a shower.  I placed my clothes on top of the dryer, so they were nice and warm when I put them on afterward.  Very comfy!  :)

My parents bought me Chinese food for lunch yesterday.  I had leftovers for dinner last night and for lunch today.  So I got three meals out of it.  Yummy!  :)

I made it out of the house today.  One of my errands was to activate my new iPhone 4GS.  Lew bought it for me for Christmas.  He ordered it at the AT&T Store in the Maine Mall four days ago, and I knew about it by the time he got home.  (I got an e-mail regarding the purchase.  Ha ha!)  So when the phone arrived he handed it to me and said "Merry Christmas."  The phone is great.  Thanks, Sweetie!  :)

I'm very thankful that my health is improving.  I give credit to the Z-Pak.  When I said as much on Facebook, my father replied, "Me thinks the Moxie did it !!!"  :)

No comments: