Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Small Step

After telephoning my hairdresser, Shannon, twice last week to cancel my appointment, I finally made it in to see her today.  I usually get my hair cut every four weeks, so I was a week overdue.  (The perils of having short hair!)

When we were scheduling my next appointment -- for four weeks from today -- we started talking about my pocket calendar.  I still use the paper kind, despite the fact that I've used an iPhone for four years.  Shannon told me, "You know, Trace, people do successfully use the calendar on their phones."

So.... I've taken the plunge.  I set up my iPhone calendar to sync with Google Calendar.  Over the next couple days I'll enter all of my appointments.  And then -- with some trepidation -- I will abandon my paper pocket calendar.

Gulp....

No comments: