Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Will Not "Should" On Myself

Now that I'm starting to come out of the fog of illness, I am realizing how far behind I am on just about everything.  Especially Christmas preparations.

But -- interestingly enough -- Christmas comes whether I'm ready or not!  And do I really need to do anything other than enjoy the Season and be thankful for the gift of the Baby Jesus?

So what if all of the Christmas decorations don't make it out of their boxes this year?  At least the tree is up and trimmed.

As for our shopping, Lew is taking this Friday off from work so that we can finish our list together.

For the next couple weeks, I will listen to Christmas music and enjoy this wonderful time of year.  And I will thank the Baby Jesus for bringing joy to the world.

No comments: