Thursday, July 1, 2010

To Be Discontinued....

I told Lew that I wanted a salad for dinner tonight, as I hadn't eaten any green food in several days.  (I really do have to work at eating vegetables.  It's not a natural thing for me.)

One of my favorite salads was the Chicken BLT Salad from Wendy's.

Did you notice my use of the past tense?

When Lew stopped to pick up said salad, he found out that Wendy's no longer has it on the menu -- at least not at the Wendy's he stopped at.

My response to this was, "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?"

Lew told me that I must be the only person in the country that liked the salad.

There are other food items that I have really liked that have been discontinued.

So, is it really me?  Is my patronage the reason a great food product meets an early demise?

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc!

No comments: