Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Has Arrived!

Kim, Joe, and Kelsey are now here for their annual summer visit to Maine.  Kaelen has already been here for a few weeks.  (Which reminds me -- I haven't worked on my song at all!)

Cocoa, the dog, also came.  After being cooped up in the car for two days, he was ready to do some running.  So I had him on his leash out in our yard.  At one point, he started to wildly dash around me in circles.  I was afraid he was going to choke on his collar, so I tried to spin around fast enough to keep up with him.  I couldn't.  But I did succeed in getting dizzy.  Cocoa wound around me, and then he unwound.  I felt like one of those tether-ball poles.

Kelsey went to stay overnight with her Aunt Debbie.  Her "Aunt Debbie" as in my sister.  I also have an Aunt Debbie, who is my father's sister.  It can be confusing.

Kaelen went to stay overnight with her parents at the camp.  That's where Cocoa went, too.

On her way out the door with Debbie, Kelsey proclaimed that summer is finally here!  (Smile....)

No comments: