Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Big Day

Happy Anniversary to us!

Lew and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary tonight by going to Josh's baseball game. No win tonight, so his tournament is over. But his team had a 3-2 record, so very respectable! It was fun!

Debbie and Glen's 14th anniversary is today, and it's Dad's birthday. So July 20th is a big day in the family.

Lew sent me a beautiful flower arrangement at work. Thank you, Sweetie!

(Postscript:  I originally tried to send this post from my phone while we were riding home from the game.  For some reason, it put it on my blog in three different posts.  The breaks were at strange places.  So, maybe I'm not as much of a tech geek as I thought!)

2 comments:

Lew said...

The flowers were the least I could do for such a sweet and lovely wife.

Kathy said...

I knew I should have stayed in Maine a couple of more days. I am still laughing. Uncle Fred I can't wait until you have your own blog.