Friday, July 9, 2010

A Challenge For the Aged

My blog has been "lame" the past couple nights.  I haven't been feeling well, and I know that most folks are understanding about this.

My father, however, expressed that I should be more dedicated to my blog.  (I can't remember his exact words.)  Is this kind of like delivering the mail?  Not snow, nor rain, nor tornadoes, nor phlebitis....

Anyway, in response, I told him that he could start his own blog!

And he said that he was actually thinking about doing so.

Huh??!!

It was hard to tell whether his intentions were sincere, so this could become a source of debate.  But there were other people in the room who witnessed the conversation.

So, Dad, I challenge you to blog!

I'll even let you start as a guest blogger on Mainely Tracy.  Lew and I have choir rehearsal this coming Wednesday, so you can prepare the entry for that night.  Please have your hand-written post ready and I'll type it in when we get home.

Look out, world!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Tell your Dad I'm waiting for Wednesday!!!

Tracy said...

The gauntlet has been thrown! :)