Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to Work

It was about 110 degrees out today.  Well, maybe not quite that high, but Lew said the temperature display in his vehicle "said" it was 107 at one point.

I went to see my vein surgeon today.  Except for a little bit of phlebitis, everything is looking good!  He made a joke about me having to wear the evil stockings for the rest of the day.  Uh, sure...especially in this heat.  I think NOT!

After my appointment, I went to work.  Lew went for a walk on the beach.  (Stinky!)

Lew picked me up after work and we went over to his mother's house.  Today's her 82nd birthday!  We celebrated with Italian sandwiches and chocolate cake.

Pepper actually came out from under the bed tonight to eat her "night-night" goodies.  She's always on the lookout for Cocoa, though.  Poor kitty.

No comments: