Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Sister's Boo-Boo

Some of the family went to play laser tag yesterday afternoon.  (Lew and I were both doing errands, so we did not join in on this exciting event.)

Apparently my sister Kim and our 9-year-old nephew Zack had a little "collision" at one point.

It is important to note that Zack is not your average 9-year-old.  He is probably the tallest kid in his class (by quite a bit), and he is pretty solid.  (Well, very solid.)

So poor Auntie Kim is sporting quite the bruise on her right arm today.

She wants sympathy, but I think she is actually quite proud of her bruise.  I say this because she just told me to mention it on my blog!

(Postscript:  Lew and I played our own game today.  It wasn't laser tag, but it was our very own Motorcycle Game.  I guessed "three," and we saw...three!  I win!)

No comments: