Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Some Things I'm Not Very Good At

Using prepositions properly.
I should have titled this post "Some Things At Which I'm Not Very Good."  (But I think that sounds really weird.)

Geography.
But I can find Maine on a map.  (Well, only if it's on the map in the first place.)

The balance beam.
One of my gym teachers accused me of being uncooperative when I didn't want to try the balance beam.  When I eventually did try, she understood why.  (My middle name is not "Grace" for a reason!)

I was going to make a longer list, but the Internet just closed down on me.  I had to sign back on to finish this post.  Gremlins in the computer, I guess.

Or, maybe I just couldn't think of anything else to add to my list....Ha ha!  Just kidding!  The Internet really did close down.

Really.  It did!

No comments: