Monday, July 5, 2010

A Day Off

Lew and I had the day off from work today.  I guess a lot of America did, today being the paid holiday for the 4th of July for 2010.

I slept in, which was wonderful.  I don't get the opportunity to sleep in very much.

I read for a great portion of the day.  I love reading.  Unfortunately, I don't get the opportunity to have uninterrupted reading time all that often.

We had a family cookout tonight to celebrate Kaelen's birthday.  Her birthday was actually over a week ago, but her family wasn't here in Maine then.  My big contribution to the cookout was providing the venue and starting my dishwasher afterward.

It's almost time to get to sleep.  I have to work tomorrow, but Lew doesn't.  He's on vacation this week!  I'm not, because I don't have enough vacation time.

And what do I have to say about that??

"Stinky!"

No comments: