Friday, April 27, 2012

A Time to Learn

As my birthday sneaks up on me -- my last one in my 40s, by the way -- I feel like I should challenge myself to learn something new. (Please refrain from the "old dog, new tricks" jokes!)

I'm pretty sure that I won't choose to learn another language. Nor will I attempt to learn something physically dangerous like sky-diving.

So what should I tackle?

Over the next few days I am going to make a list of the possibilities and narrow it down to three or four. Then I will let my readers vote.

Coming soon to a blog near you: The "What Should Tracy Learn?" poll.

Be ready!

(Postscript: I'm a little nervous about letting others decide this, so I'll have to come up with some really good options!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How to cook a meal for Lew.