Monday, April 30, 2012

An Odd Day

After a busy weekend, I decided to take it somewhat easy today.

I slept in a bit, but I still managed to get up earlier than I did on any day last week.

In the morning I normally like to do my devotion, exercise a bit, and take a shower.  But I did none of those things this morning.  I talked on the phone with a few friends instead.

After lunch -- make that "after forgetting all about lunch" -- I went to the pharmacy and the credit union.

When I got home (still forgetting about lunch), I worked on some church treasurer stuff.  Today is the final day of our church's fiscal year, so I wanted to finalize a few things.

I was just finishing up my church project when Lew got home from work.

Realizing that I had forgotten lunch, I did eat dinner with Lew.  (I had been wondering why I was so hungry!)

And now, I think I am going to do my devotion, exercise a bit, and take a shower.

A very odd, but strangely satisfying, day.  :)

No comments: