Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Go On a Date!

I had an errand to take care of tonight, so I called Lew early this afternoon to see if he would accompany me.

I said, "We could make a date out of it!"

After he got home from work, we took a few minutes to contemplate our options.  We decided to eat dinner at the Texas Roadhouse.  We like the food.  Plus we had a gift card.  :)

Lew ordered the pulled pork meal, and I got a half-slab of ribs.  We both ate approximately 274 rolls each.  Those rolls are so yummy... although my estimate of 274 might be a little high....

Then we stopped at the home of some friends to complete my errand.  We stayed and visited a bit.  We all laughed too much, but that's what happens when you're with friends.

Just got home a few minutes ago, and we're both pretty pooped.  We're not used to dating on Tuesdays, I guess!

No comments: