Monday, April 23, 2012

Thoughts on Today

It was a rainy day.
And it was Monday.
And I was down.

I felt like I was catching a cold.  Mom suggested that it could be allergies.  I drank some of my Gypsy Cold Care tea anyway.  I even added some honey.

Lew told me to "take it easy, baby."  I was happy to oblige.  I stayed in my jammies and bathrobe all morning.  I finally got dressed around 12:30 p.m.

Lest one think I was totally unproductive today, I did take care of about five things that were on my to-do list.

I had left-over taco fixings for my dinner.  And Lew presented me with a wonderful dessert of strawberry shortcake.

Now for a quiet evening of reading and perhaps a TV program or two.  Maybe we'll watch part of the Red Sox game... maybe.

Tomorrow is a brand new day.  :)

No comments: