Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Long, But Very Good Day: The Sequel

Another full day of food and people, people, food and people, and food.

I met a great group of ladies at Tim Horton's this morning.  (I had a hot chocolate drink and a muffin.)

Then we had a wonderful church service.  (There was no food, but lots of people!)

Lew and I ate lunch out with some friends.  We went to Ken's Place, which is the seafood place diagonally across the street from our house.  Our friends all had seafood.  Lew had a hamburger.  I had a grilled cheese sandwich.  (Lew and I are both Maine natives but don't like seafood.  Please don't ask me to explain that, because I can't.)

We got home in time to watch the Red Sox lose.  (They had just won six games in a row, so I can't complain.)

I had a whoopie pie and a can of Moxie for supper.

Now I am going to put on my jammies and collapse, exhausted, onto my bed.

G'nite!

No comments: