Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Comfort Food

Lew and his friend Dick have an annual tradition.  They take a day off from work to go Christmas shopping together.  (Doesn't that sound like something that women would do?  Ha ha!)

Yesterday was their shopping day.  Subsequently, Lew was quite busy at work today.

When he arrived home, he came upstairs to where I was working at my computer and announced that dinner was going to be "comfort food."

Now "comfort food" could mean several things -- pizza, spaghetti, sloppy joes, Kentucky Fried chicken, Chinese food (for me, anyway), chocolate, ice cream, cookies.....Oops, I'm straying a bit!

But tonight, Lew introduced something new.  He has made them before, but this was the first time I recall him including them in the "comfort food" category.

BLT's.

With a side of fries.

Yummy!

No comments: