Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bah, Humbug!

Tonight's post is a confession of sorts.

I got a haircut early this afternoon.  My hairdresser had a tin of homemade chocolate fudge that another customer had brought in, and she offered me a piece.  She actually offered me two pieces, but I indicated that one was enough.

As I was eating the fudge, she could tell that I was enjoying it immensely.  She asked, "Are you sure you don't want another piece?"  I gave her a look that indicated I was interested in that second piece after all.

She went to get some foil to wrap it in, and she said, "Yes, take another piece.  You can share it with Lew."

What?!!

I gave her another look.  A look that made her laugh!

I did not share today.

(Postscript:  Now, really?  What was I supposed to do?!!)

1 comment:

Lew said...

I'm thinking that you owe me something.