Monday, March 2, 2015

A Jolly Good Show

Unless you live under a shell, you know that the season finale of Downton Abbey aired last night. Even my father knows this. He told me he slept through much of it while my mother watched it this morning.

Like my mother, I also recorded it so that I could watch it today. I watched during my lunch time.

I enjoyed this season of the show much more than last season's. But I do wish some story lines would finally be resolved -- the top one being the murder suspicions regarding Anna and Mr. Bates. Enough already!

My mother finds Mary annoying. I tend to agree, but apparently all of the single male characters on the show do not. They tend to fall all over her. Maybe she can finally settle down again next season.

Other questions: Will Mary ever learn the truth about Edith's child? Will Tom really move to America? Will Mrs. Crowley change her mind and marry Lord Merton? Or will she end up with the doctor? Will Lord Grantham get a puppy?

The world will have to wait and see.

No comments: