Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dad 246: Under the Weather Report

(The title that I made up for this post could be a "before and after" on Wheel of Fortune, don't you think? Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying another sunny spring morning in the Northeast. The sun says Spring; the temperature says January. Still hovering around single digits on a nightly basis. Supposed to get start getting into the 40s on certain days. I'm ready for April.
 
I wish I could say the ground is free from snow. But I can't. We still have a fairly deep snow cover. Even have one small batch of snow on the garage roof. I do believe we will have some snow on the ground throughout the month of April. Enough about the weather and snow.
 
{Interlude}
 
Minutes after finishing the last paragraph I fell sound asleep. The reason is I'm fighting another cold. Boy, have I been coughing. Last night I felt ill and went to bed before 7 o'clock. I had a cold at the beginning of winter and now have a cold as I enter the spring season. Was able to get through the winter season in the snow with no ill feelings. Can't figure out how I caught this cold. I have not enjoyed the last three or four days. Did manage to get teeth cleaned yesterday. Not too happy that I have a small cavity to be filled in a couple weeks. Hopefully I'll feel better by then.
 
I'm still sleepy but must complete this blog post. I must admit my cough has subsided somewhat. I'm on my way to feeling fine once again. I hope!
 
I should stop writing as I have nothing more to say and my eyelids are closing again. It is time for another quick nap. There is nothing to stop me from another nap. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: