Monday, March 9, 2015

A Time to Read

I recently learned that March is Reading Month! I have not read as much as I like the past couple months, so I am excited about this special month. I am planning to read a lot during the next few weeks. So excited, I am!

This is a good time to remind you of my "2015 Reading Challenge" page. If you click on it today - March 9th - you will see that I have only six categories completed. This means I'm behind on my needed-average of one per week. Reading Month will give me a chance to catch up and hopefully get ahead! (I am about to start reading "a book with a one-word title.")

It has been fun looking for books to fit the categories. So far I have identified what I wish to read for these:
  • A book with more than 500 pages
  • A book of short stories
  • A book based entirely on its cover
  • A memoir
  • A trilogy
  • A book from my childhood
  • A book set in high school
  • A book that takes place in my hometown
  • A book I started but never finished

If you are curious about the book titles, they will be listed on my "2015 Reading Challenge" page... once I've read them, of course!

What will you be reading this month?

No comments: