Monday, March 16, 2015

"Alias" Viewing Update

I've been watching the TV series "Alias" on Netflix.

Usually I limit myself to watching it while I'm using the elliptical machine, but today I also watched an episode during my lunch time.  The episode was the last one of Season 4.

I had finished eating and was holding a drink in my hand when the show ended. I am very glad that I was almost through with the drink, because I JUMPED during the very last scene. Not just a "tiny-ooh" jump, but a "my-butt-left-the-chair" jump.

There was a bombshell revelation immediately followed by a terrifying event immediately followed by the show's closing credits.

I did not see any of it coming -- except for the credits.

I was tempted to watch the first episode of Season 5 (the final season!), but I really need to start my other projects for the day.

I hope I can concentrate on what I need to do!

No comments: