Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kakuro and Sunglasses

Two things I want to mention about this past week:

The first is that I have become addicted to Kakuro puzzles. My sister Kim sent me a book of 250 puzzles for Christmas, and I can't seem to stop doing them. I have completed 152 puzzles so far. I think that I did probably at least 40 this week alone. These are not "quick" puzzles. Each probably takes 20-30 minutes, so you can see why I believe that I am addicted.

Too. Much. Time. Spent. Doing. Kakuro.

The second thing is that I lost the sunglasses that I carry around in my purse. This loss occurred today. I really don't know what happened to them, but the best that I can come up with is that they fell on the ground at our breakfast place this morning. (I had used them in the car, and I'm thinking I put them on my lap instead of back in my purse.) The sunglasses were not expensive, but I am bothered by the fact I lost them. I try not to be careless, so I'm annoyed with myself. I'll get over it.

New sunglasses already ordered on Amazon for $9.99.

No comments: