Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dad 241: Down With Snow

("Derf Wednesday" is a good day to start blogging again. Enjoy Dad's post. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! From the snowed-in Northeast. The sun is out. The temperature is climbing to double digits. We might reach 20° today. What a joy. I'm ready for April!
 
Well, today's blog will be short. Why? Because the weather is depressing. I don't recall ever seeing so much snow in such a short period of time. One town "down east" received 99 inches of snow in 20 days. Over eight feet of snow in less than three weeks. Hard to believe, but true.
 
As you can tell, I'm thinking about the weather constantly. Lew spent several hours Friday shoveling off the roof above our living quarters. However, we received about a foot of snow the next day and we are awaiting another 6 to 12 inches tonight and tomorrow. Then our forecaster is telling us it looks like another Sunday storm.
 
I'm sick of winter! I hate snow! I'm ready for April. I refuse to write anymore. I'm tired! Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: