Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Need Some Zzzzz

I have decided I do not like "To-Do" Tuesdays. They remind me of how far I am behind on everything.
 
Of course, it doesn't help when one stays up too late to watch the college football national championship. I didn't turn my TV off until 12:30am and then I didn't sleep very well. I was tired and fighting a headache all day, so I don't feel like I was very productive. I got a few things done, though.
 
I am leading a children's event at church toward the end of the month – a "mini-pilgrimage" for the girls. I have a general idea of how I want to fill the two hours, so now I have to take care of the details. This will be my main focus for the next several days.
 
The weekend after the "mini-pilgrimage" I will be attending the women's ministry event (remember the invitations I worked on last week?), and after that weekend I will start working on our income tax returns – my favorite task.... Ba ha ha ha!
 
My short-term to-do, however, is to get a good night's sleep.

No comments: