Saturday, January 24, 2015

Just the Facts, Ma'am

What a week . . . especially for football news.

My opinion on the deflated balls issue is that we should not pass judgment on the Patriots organization until all of the facts have been made clear. Many false narratives have already surfaced and there are numerous questions needing answers.

Now let's all have fun watching the Super Bowl in a week, shall we?!

Smile!

-----------------

I was going to end my post there, but the week did contain other things of note. For example, Lew replaced the covers on two more dining room chairs and I prepared tax return number one (of four). I made a rice salad for our housechurch group on Thursday night. Yesterday Dad and I went to Best Buy to pick out a tablet for him; he bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (10.1 inch) -- it's pretty cool. Last Sunday afternoon Lew and I were blessed with a visit from our pastor's two young daughters. We love our little friends!

No comments: