Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Invitations and Nachos

Fifteen.
 
That's how many more invitations I need to write out by hand.
 
The invitations are to the women of my church, asking them to come to an event the first full weekend in February.
 
I have been timing myself. I can do about five invitations in 30 minutes, so I have about 90 minutes to go.
 
Then I have to address the envelopes!
 
My goal is to send out the invitations tomorrow. I think I can do it.
 
 
Three.
 
That's how many more weeks I can't eat crunchy food!
 
My gum graft is healing ahead of schedule, but I still have to follow the post-procedure instructions.
 
I have one more follow-up appointment in three weeks. I hope to get the "okay" to resume normal eating then.
 
In the meantime, I will just have to wait to eat nachos. I think I can do it.

No comments: