Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Dad 235: Dentist, Doctor, and Drugstore

(I finished the mailing this morning! I'm ready for a break, so I'm glad it was Dad's day to blog. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A bright sunny morning in the Northeast. However, it is very, very cold. Temperatures in the single numbers this morning. Tomorrow is supposed to be colder. Should warm up a little for the weekend. Perhaps almost up to freezing next week. We are in the middle of a real cold spell. I'm ready for April.
 
Busy morning for me. Up at the crack of dawn for an 8:30 A.M. dentist appointment. Noticed a tooth that had a chip in it last week. Dentist closed last week. Lucky to get an appointment on Monday for Wednesday morning. My dentist was late to the office by about 30 minutes. I didn't mind waiting. In fact, I would have been happy if he had to miss the whole day. He didn't miss the day and my tooth is now better than new. Only a couple chair jumps as a nerve was involved. Overall, a very good day at the dentist. Glad it is over.
 
After arriving home from the dentist, I found it necessary to take a quick trip to our doctor's office for a drop-off. Enough said. Must now pick up prescription soon.
 
Upon returning from the doctor, I stopped at Subway for a sandwich and cookies. Spouse has already consumed her sandwich as I write this. I think I'll wait until lunchtime.
 
Well, we are now awaiting the football playoffs this weekend. Hope the Patriots start scoring again and shut down the Ravens. Could go either way. Also would like to see the Colts take it to Peyton and the Broncos. Would like to see a Colts team in Foxboro to play the Patriots. Go, Pats and Colts!
 
Watching the news of another terrorist raid in Paris that killed a dozen. If something had been done to stop these terrorists from forming a year ago, I wonder if it would have prevented these killings. Hope we do something to stop these senseless acts. If nothing is done we'll all be controlled by violent Muslims in a few years. Looking for some leaders!! It seems there aren't many around right now.
 
I think my proofreader and editor want me to close now. So I will! Tune in next week.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: